Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

12/13/2007

Wisdom from a Nebraska Cowboy

Logan
What follows is an actual call in to a radio station from Logan, who turned 13 in August. Logan lives on a ranch in a very small town in Nebraska. He called distraught because he had to take down a calf.


The radio station's blog also posts this from his mom at The Sky Angel Cowboy:
I am Logan’s Mom………I don’t know how many come back to read these after they have blogged but I thought it was time to thank so many of you for the love and acceptance of my son’s heart. It truly was a work of God and it has increased Logan’s faith and brought healing to his heart in more ways than one!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12/13/2007 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave it to a child to be both so innocent and so wise at the same time!

     
  • At 3/20/2009 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Logan, you are a special boy and I want to thank you for your message.
    We go through this life losing people and animals we love all along the way and its the hardest thing we have to do.
    I have a special bond with all the animals myself.
    After this, when I have to go through it, I will always think of you.
    Thank you Logan
    and thank you Logan's parents for bringing a boy like this into the world and teaching him the way you do

     

Post a Comment

<< Home