Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

2/04/2008

The Body of Christ



Above is a video I created about nine years ago when in seminary. It was for Church of the Spirit, a church plant I worked with while studying at Virginia Theological Seminary. I learned so much from the Rev. Roger Schellenberg, my mentor at the church and in church planting. This was his idea and I did the grunt work. It shows people from the congregation and images of Jesus all morphing one into another. Roger and I are both in the morph as well. We used it during communion with live music as the background. It was very effective.

peace,
Frank+
The Rev. Frank Logue, Pastor

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home