Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

4/17/2008

What Kind of Leader Are You?



Hmm...Despite the test results, I know that I'm no Mother Theresa. It makes me wonder why they connected the two of us. But I do gravitate toward these Mother Theresa quotes below. So maybe it's not that I'm like her, but that I wish I was:
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
Now I have a lot to live up to today.

peace,
Frank+
The Rev. Frank Logue, Pastor

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2008 2:53 AM, Blogger Tom Sramek, Jr. said…

    Frank: I cam up as Mother Teresa as well. I wonder how many clergy score this way?

     
  • At 4/18/2008 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At 27 questions, I came back as Gandhi but after answering all the questions 43 of them, I came up at Mother Teresa.

    Oh, to be like such people is a wonderful feeling but unfortunately, I can only dream of being a bit like them. I can only do my best to be ME. A person who loves and cares for others, as I should, with some hope that I will receive the same in return.

    Searching

     

Post a Comment

<< Home