Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

9/18/2006

How forgiving are you?

The real Mother TheresaI'm no Mother Theresa. That's the result from a BeliefNet quiz I took called "How forgiving are you?"

The result for me was that I am a balanced forgiver. I didn't rate as "Out for revenge" or "Very merciful." So, while I don't hold a grudge, I'm no saint.

You can try the quiz
for yourself at:
The how forgiving are you quiz

Yeterday's sermon
Mercy trumps justice is now online.

In the archives on forgiveness are the post
A prayer to forgive
and the religion column
Forgive others and unlock your heart
and the recent sermon,
The Hypocrite and the Septic Tank.

peace,
Frank+
The Rev. Frank Logue, Pastor + King of Peace Episcopal Church

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home