Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

2/02/2007

Dealing with Difficult People


A fictional confrontation involving an Episcopal priest in the canceled TV Show, The Book of Daniel

My religion column for today's issue of the Tribune & Georgian is on how to handle the problem people in your life, or more specifically the good that comes to you from them. The article begins:
I have come to the conclusion that if you do not have any difficult people in your life, God will issue you one. In fact God will probably issue you more than one. But I have also learned something else about difficult people—they are a gift. Perhaps a gift in odd wrapping paper with the bow all askew, but a gift nonetheless.
The column continues online here: The Gift of Difficult People in Your Life. If I am one of the difficult people in your life, please read the column. Even if the problem person is someone else, the column should still help.

peace,
Frank+
The Rev. Frank Logue, Pastor

3 Comments:

  • At 2/03/2007 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Terrific article! Wonderful insight! You difficult? Never...!

     
  • At 2/03/2007 8:01 PM, Blogger anything but typical said…

    Sometimes I think I must be God's difficult child, you know, the one who never listen, who's always stalling, who is trying to see if she can find the loophole. I'm glad He loves me anyway.

     
  • At 2/06/2007 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I read the article, I said, "Ouch!" Great article!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home