Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

3/17/2010

Dream Video - Jesus Said...Love



I was awakened this morning from a dream in which I was creating a short video contrasting things Jesus never said with what Jesus did say. The video was fairly fully formed, ready to go and so I got out of bed and made the video. Within a couple of hours, it was done. It was an intriguing experience to say the least. The 30-second video is above. Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3/20/2010 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Things Jesus never said with what Jesus did say.


    A knock came to my door just last week on Wednesday afternoon, I answered the door expecting to be greeted by a friend. Instead I was confronted by two people I had never met before.

    They announced themselves as mes angers of Christ, that they were here to inform me and teach me of the true prophet. His name is John Smith and he is the only way.

    Being a Christian and a believer of the Episcopal Church, I was kind and listened to what they felt they needed to say to me. Things Jesus never said with what Jesus did say. Being Mormons, they told me that there belief was the only true and right way.

    I in my heart I know that this is not true but I felt the need to let them explain there belief. In doing so I have to say I at a point started to become angry with the way they did not believe that we all could have a separate belief in the same GOD.

    No matter what I said to these two very young adults, my belief was wrong and there way was the only way to heaven. I tried to explain that my religions belief and fallowing was leading me in the right direction. As I knew they would they said they were the only true way to heave.

    On this Wednesday I was tested, I ask them where their bible was and why they did not carry one.

    Was I wrong??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home