Irenic Thoughts

Irenic. The word means peaceful. This web log (or blog) exists to create an ongoing, and hopefully peaceful, series of comments on the life of King of Peace Episcopal Church. This is not a closed community. You are highly encouraged to comment on any post or to send your own posts.

3/02/2010

Recognition and Return


During winter times of the soul,
it is hard to believe it, but God is there too.

The above acrylic by RaRa Schlitt is from the latest online exhibit from the Episcopal Church and the Visual Arts. You will find the thumbnail gallery of the exhibit online here: Mosaic Thumbnails.

Victoria and I will be curating an ECVA online exhibit later this year called "Seek ing Christ in All Persons" which is one of a year-long series based on the baptismal covenant. Artists should get thinking on that theme if you want to take part. We'll get more information out around Easter.

peace,
Frank+
The Rev. Frank Logue, Part-time Online Curator

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3/02/2010 8:27 AM, Blogger infidel said…

    At times, to myself, I seem dumber than a box of rocks. At 76 years, and talking to my neighbor who hates me with a passion, (HE told me so) we never make eye contact. The last time we talked he said something that got my Attention and as I looked onto his face, I could see the cross of Jesus.
    His eyes were the horizontal beam and his nose were the vertical beam. Now I see this in every face I look at. Just a Coincidents? I doubt that.

    Clarence

     

Post a Comment

<< Home